Friday 18 May 2012

A story....

AsalamuAlaikum everybody whos reading this blog post!
      You all know Im an aspiring writer, and recently I wrote a story, about drink driving ,which is loosely based on real life personal experiences. Its called HAPPY EVER AFTER, and Im gonna wite the first paragraph down below. So here goes.

                                           HAPPY EVER AFTER.
It was on the 2nd March 2005. I hadnt known what was going to happen. If I did, I would have done something. I wouldnt have let him drive.
  It was my older brother. I loved him dearly, and we had fun together.That  morning , that fatal morning, he'd just got his driving license, and was in a good mood. I remember.....

I gave it to a teacher at school, and she loved its so much! She actually asked me to type it up and publish it on the school website! Wow, I just cant believe it!
          OK, got to go now, HudaHafiz, let me know if you'd like me to write the next bit! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment