Wednesday 2 January 2013

Winterlicious Tag Part 2!

Asalamu-Alaikum, everybody! I promised that I would do this post. Winterlicious Tag Part 2. So here goes!

No.4) Fave winter eye product?
  (I have three.)
-Maxfactor eye brightening  tonal black voluminizing mascara
-Collection 2000 skyscraper length and definition mascara
-Miss Sporty fabulous eyes eye pencil in 'desert beauty'
I don't really wear eye-liner all that often, but if I do, my fave is BarryM wink pen.

No.5) Most worn winter clothing piece?
Big,cosy jumpers! I J'ADORE them!

No.6) Most worn winter accessory?
Lovely warm scarves

No.7) Fave winter scent?
Cinnamon, Also love Vanilla.

No.8) Fave winter beverage?
FRijj's cramy banoffe pie milkshake! mmm :)

 There! Winterlicious Tag finished!
                                                        Take care, Afra xx


1 comment:

  1. mashallah such a lovely blog - please follow mine x

    www.jadorevintageparis.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete