Tuesday 23 August 2011

Randomness!

I have just gotten round to showing my sister the post I made two days ago. Shes was like 'I hope I dont get bored'. Pity we dont have the same interests.... Ah well , never mind. I feel pretty Random right now , which explains the post title. But I hope to make it a little longer than the last one.
     Anyway , I.....um , I actually forgot what I was gonna write then. Ohh :( never mind. Btw , It doesnt matter if nobody views my blogs, I am still gonna write them. Just 'cause its fun for me. I absolutely LOVE writing! Oh ,  and heres a random fact: Im going to go into year 10 in a couple of weeks. I wonder what its gonna be like.... year ten... heres my options I've chosen: History, Drama, Expressive Arts and German. If you were wondering what Expressive Arts is , its just the same as Drama plus dance, creative writing and art.
   I feel like daydreaming! But dont ask me, I've a feeling I might just embarras myself if I do! (Dont ask what me what I was daydreaming about).
 I feel really excited about PotterMore coming in October. I have read all of the Harry Potter books, they are awesome! PotterMore is the new website by JKRowling. In case you were wondering. Which you probably weren't. But still. I've seen Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows in 3D  at Cineworld.... And it was amazing! I really am thankfull to my sister Huria for taking me.
 Moving on from Harry Potter, I also feel bubbly excitement twisting up inside me when I think of the cute and kitsch Jewelry brand Temporary:Secretary! I dont know why. I just do...Lol! Im following Temporary:Secretary on Blogspot aswell. Just wanted you to know that. Random!
                  Ok, Bye for now! Afra :)

No comments:

Post a Comment