Monday 19 March 2012

Book Review

Hey my lovelies-lol! 1st thing Im gonna do today is a book review! I love books. 
     So the book im reviewing is called What Happened To Goodbye by Sarah Dessen.I read this book quite long ago , Last August I think. I got it out of my school library. At first I was bored ,and just wanted a book, any book would do. And then the gorgeous cover attracted me. So I picked it up, read the blurb and a few pages. Then I took it out. Sarah Dessen , as you all know , writes unusual embellishing stories. Go check her out!
  So , I was expecting a Sarah Dessen-esque type book , and was not disapointed. It was written in May 2011.
Since her parents’ bitter divorce, Mclean and her dad, a restaurant consultant, have been on the move-four towns in two years. Estranged from her mother and her mother’s new family, Mclean has followed her dad in leaving the unhappy past behind. And each new place gives her a chance to try out a new persona: from cheerleader to drama diva. But now, for the first time, Mclean discovers a desire to stay in one place and just be herself, whoever that is. Perhaps Dave, the guy next door, can help her find out.
Combing Sarah Dessen’s trademark graceful writing, great characters, and compelling storytelling, What Happened to Goodbye is irresistible reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment